The morning tour will take you around the busiest city of Vietnam, from downtown Saigon to Cho Lon, in order to get a general view of a developing city. You will get to know its history and culture with stops at History Museum and ThienHau Temple. You will not only learn about the past but also get a glimpse of the daily life of stall and street vendors at BinhTay Markets and see other places of interests such as Notre Dame Cathedral, Municipal Post Office, etc. A stopover at a well-known lacquer workshop will help you to pick up some unique gifts for your beloved.
Note: History Museum is replaced by War Remnants Museum on Monday.
Notre Dame Cathedral
PRICE: Basing on USD / Person & effective until December 31th, 2017 (Adult = USD25/pax)
* Air-conditioned transfer&English – speaking guide service.
* Drinking water &admission fee as specified in the program.
* VAT and service charge.
* Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified.
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
* After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
* Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
*Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare