The tour starts with 20-minute urban city tour by boat through the widest section of Ho Chi Minh City, which would take more than 1 hour by car or bus. After the urban area, there is then a dramatic transition to scenic lush green canals that are typical in the Mekong Delta. You will begin your excursion visiting a local riverside market, a small village with colonial architecture, a local pagoda, various workshops, and narrow lush jungle canals. We are constantly exploring new routes and rarely travel to the same sights twice to make sure that you’ll receive a truly unique experience. Lunch with Vietnamese dishes at an orphanage will make the trip more memorable.
Note: The itinerary and departure time are subject to change accordingly to the tide.
Speed Boat on Mekong Delta
* Pick up at hotels and transfer to the “Bach Dang” boat harbor.
* Depart to explore the Mekong Delta. Soft breakfast will be served on board.
* Stop for visit to a Buddhist Pagoda.
* Arrive in Thu Thua Town in Long An Province. Take a walk to visit the local riverside market.
* Walk along the local villages located on the riverside.
* Stop for visit to a local Cao Dai Temple. Then, have lunch at a small orphanage
* Depart back to Ho Chi Minh City. Pick up and transfer back to the hotels. End of service.
PRICE: USD111/person & effective until December 31st, 2017
* Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
* Drinking water; lunch; boat ride& admission fee as specified in the program.
* VAT and service charge.
* Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified.
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
* After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
* Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
*Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare