As the country’s most dynamic city, Ho Chi Minh City is truly a vital economic hub with bustling life. The afternoon tour offers the varied sights, sounds and flavors of this enchanting city. Discover Ben Thanh Market and famous XQ embroidery workshop where you can find exquisite handicraft souvenirs and come into close contact with the people in daily routines. A cyclo ride roaming around lively commercial streets in Cho Lon (1/2 hour) is countless unique waiting to be experienced. The tour also focuses on historical highlights including Jade Emperor Pagoda and Reunification Palace.
Note: Whenever governmental meetings take place at Reunification Palace, it is replaced by War Remnants Museum.
PRICE: Basing on USD/Person & effective until December 31th, 2017 (Adult = USD25/pax)
* Air-conditioned transfer; English – speaking guide service & cyclo ride.
* Drinking water & admission fee as specified in the program.
* VAT and service charge.
* Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified.
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
* After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
* Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
*Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare