The town of My Tho lies on the left side of the Mekong River and just a 1.5 hour drive from the hustle and bustle of Ho Chi Minh City. You will enjoy a cruise on the Mekong River and then ride on a hand-rowing sampan through small islets under a green canopy of water-coconut trees to catch a glimpse of the daily activities of the local people. A visit to an orchard islet to observe the pastoral life and enjoy coconut milk, seasonal fruit, honey tea and lunch of country delicacies will also be arranged.
PRICE: Basing on 45USD / Person & effective until December 31th, 2017 (Tour with lunch)
* Air-conditioned transfer & English – speaking guide service.
* Drinking water; lunch; boat ride& admission fee as specified in the program.
* VAT and service charge.
* Travel insurance & all meals and beverage unspecified.
* Personal expenses, optional visit and other services unspecified.
Cancellation charge will be applied if cancellation notice made:
* After booking confirmation: 10% of the tour fare
* Within 24 hours before departure time: 40% of the tour fare
*Last-minute or no-show: 100% of the tour fare